Weightloss Tracker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

My Little Lovlies

Wednesday 23 February 2011

Who me? I won?

I was sitting at home minding my own buisness on tuesday 15.02.11 When my phone started buzzing i thought who could this be i know it was a london number & i don't know anyone that lives in london that would call me,..i answered it anyways and heard "oh hello is this kirsty" i though oh no! its one of those friggin telesales people! so i replied "yeah...?" and they said just calling you to congratulate you on being one of the winners for the avril lavinge competition..i was so shocked i have never won anything in my life before!! i screamed with excitment as she explained she was going to send me an email with all the venue details...i checked the email and saw the event took place the next day i was so excited & i was told i could bring someone else, i thought of my fiance but he told me he had to work the next day i asked around but couldnt find anyone to go with...oh well i thought it's a once in a life time oppertunity so i decided to go to london by myself..It was awesome! we listened to her new album, we actually got to meet her in person and she signed a few things for me, & we watched her new video in 3D & we helped her pick her tour name "Black Star" It was one of the best experiances of my life!! is anyone going to her tour this year!? if you have'nt seen it heres her new vid! unfortuantly not in 3D!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment ♥