Weightloss Tracker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

My Little Lovlies

Wednesday 2 March 2011

proposal/Wedding Planning ♥




So mega excited to start planning me and my fiance's wedding in the near future we got engaged on 13/03/2010 so that nearly a year now but we don't have the money at the moment in time to actually get married, we have been together nearly 5 years & i really feel my fianc'e Gary is the one. We have chosen a colour scheme - (Purple & red) but keeping it traditionally with the white wedding dress. I wasn't one of these girls growing up planning my wedding infact i was far from it i never thought i would get engaged not because i did'nt want to but because i just thought i'd be the marrying type. Since meeting gary there are loads more thing i want the two main ones are  having children and the other becomming his wife. When he proposed i was completely in shock i never saw it comming and acually leading up to the proposal thought he was going to end our relationship because he kept having private conversations with his family/friends, so when he did ask me i was so shocked -yet very happy!

The proposal

I loved the way he proposed it was intimate,special and personal.

My Engagement Ring
So my lovely man has what they doctors call panic attacks however they are not the normal panic attacks they are seizures and these happen when he becomes very stressed. Obviously i had no idea about him proposing and how worried he was about asking me. We went out one night clubbing with some of friends for a special occasion last year and whilst in the club an argument broke out between a few of us, anyway he had a seizure due to all the stress that had built up including him planning to propose and ended up in hospital, the next day i went over his as i had to work in the morning and he said he had something to tell me. I was so worried he was gonna break up with me but he stood in his bedroom and told me how much he loved me and wanted to be with me and how much i ment to him then he went out the room and brought in some flowers and got on one knee said some more lovely words and proposed. There was no ring due to the fact he was ill because of the worry of him proposing he dint have time to get one but i dint mind as the next day we went to town together and we chose it together. The reason is was intimate, personal & special beacause his bedroom was the first time he told me he loved me so to me it was the perfect setting.


So now im going to start a scrap book for our wedding planning, even though we still have not got the money to actually marry yet, ive just taken on two jobs and his working very hard at his, so once the finances are sorted the next thing to do is get married im hoping it will be in the next couple of years :) ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥








No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment ♥