Weightloss Tracker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

My Little Lovlies

Wednesday 23 March 2011

Weekly weigh in: week 3

Week 3 Weigh in

Week 2: 14st 13lbs

Week 3: 14st 7lbs

Weightloss for week 3: 6lbs :)

Total weightloss: 1st 5lbs :)

Very very happy!!

I was getting a bit worried losing so much in so little time but iv'e cut out alot of junk and carbs like bread & since taking on my new job iv'e been really busy at work and im on my feet for 7 hrs of a day minus the 15mins break i have.

As soon as I can i will upload some pics & you can see if you can see a difference. :) Some of my clothes feel looser and my tummy is a bit flatter.

If you would like to ask me any questions please feel free i hope theres at least one person reading this who wants to lose weight that is findin the inspiration in my blog to do so.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment ♥